Map shows trails in Hancock County
- Starr and Virginia Lampson Preserve — A pretty loop, under a mile, with a bit of a slope from the parking area to the shore of the Bagaduce River.
- Greenbie Natural Area — A there-and-back .7-mile trail through the woods to a marsh overview.
- Hatch Cove and Schumacher Preserve — Come for the beach and the tidal swimming pool down the road, for the fields and old farm pond, and for the remnants of a Revolutionary War redoubt.
- Witherle Woods — Mostly wide, easy trails cross this 185-acre preserve, which is loaded with history and has a couple of remarkable viewpoints.
- Rene Henderson Natural Area — This 100-acre preserve has a couple of loop trails in the woods and by a small wetland.