Map shows trails in Hancock County
- Kilkenny Cove Preserve and Old Pond Railway Trail — A 3-mile one-way trail along an abandoned railway bed. This trail is better walked than bicycled.
- Salt Pond — A .4-mile trail through the woods takes you to Carters Beach and a large tidal salt pond. You can make a loop by walking along the gravel Carters Beach Road and Point Road.
- Pettengill Preserve — At this peaceful wooded preserve, you can do a 1.5-mile or so walk.
- Ice Pond Preserve — A 1.5-mile trail network takes walkers through small meadows, by a picturesque pond, and through a woods.
- Ball Field and Sam Bell Preserves — Two preserves back-to-back offers a 2.4-mile-ish walk through mossy woods and a small meadow.