View larger map
Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Veterans Memorial Park, Sam Ristich, Hayes Forest, Old Railroad Bed, Town Forest trail — 3.5 miles of forest trails.
- Old Town House Park — A beautiful 62-acre park with trails along the Royal River and around meadows.
- Chandler Brook Preserve — Another pretty preserve, 65 acres, this time along a tributary to the Royal River.
- Skyline Farm — A nonprofit organization that offers a couple miles of public trails and horse-drawn transportation education and recreation (sleigh rides and carriage rides!).
- Mèmak Preserve — 46 acres of protected woods that contain a particularly nice old stonewall.