- Torsey Pond Nature Preserve — Two miles of walking around Torsey Pond, which is a marshy pond good for birding.
- Tyler Conservation Area — A pleasant one-mile walk in the woods.
- Fogg Farm Conservation Area — There is a little under a mile of trail in this little forest easement.
- Readfield Fairgrounds — A very well-made, wheelchair accessible 1.8-mile trail through old fairgrounds. It weaves through forests and fields, and by baseball fields.
- Rosmarin and Saunders Family Forest — This 1.1-mile trail takes you by a big beaver pond and through some recently harvested forest.
- Macdonald Conservation Area/Readfield Town Forest — The 4-mile trail system in these woods was well maintained when I visited, and the walking very enjoyable through varying woods.
- Maranacook Community School trails — The 3.5 miles or so of trails here connect to the wonderful trail around the Readfield Fairgrounds.