View larger map
Map shows trails in Hancock County
- Blue Hill Mountain — The hill the town is named after is beautiful, with amazing views. It is also a gentle, easy hike as far as mountains go, so is quite popular with families.
- Kingdom Woods Conservation Area — This 878-acre preserve includes a 50-acre pond. It’s a wonderful place to visit, and has about 3.25 miles in its trail system.
- Peter’s Brook Trail and Penny Preserve — Five miles of trails, including a waterfall and quarries.
- Blue Hill Town Trail — A small loop in the woods designed to be very easy to walk.
- Heart of Blue Hill Trails — Easy, well-made trails connecting South Street and down town. Parts of the trail are wheelchair accessible — and the rest offers easy walking, including many stairs up the hill.
- Seaside Cemetery — In this small, beautiful graveyard on the coast, you can do a half-mile loop along the wheelchair-accessible lanes.