- Simon Trail — An easy 1.1-mile loop in the woods.
- Coleman Mixed Woods — Parts of the forest here struck me as being particularly pretty, but I think forest impressions can be subjective! The trails in the 1.5-mile network that are closest to the trailhead were easier to follow than the ones farther away.
- Bloomfield Park — There is a .2-mile loop trail close to a sandy area (mm, not quite a beach?) in this small town park.
- Lamoine State Park — Great views of Mount Desert Island peaks over Frenchman Bay from the shore. A 1-mile trail, mostly through woods, does a half circle around the park.
- Lamoine Consolidated School Trail — The town says the trail is 1.5 miles; we only found a .5-mile loop. Short but quite charming. Perhaps best to visit when school is not in session.
Map shows trails in Hancock County.