Map shows trails in Androscoggin County
- Mt. Apatite — I only saw blazes for a 4-mile loop trail in the woods, but according to other maps, there are more trails here.
- Barker Mill Trail — A half mile walk along the Androscoggin River.
- Pettingill Park and Union Street Greenway — A 1.5-mile or so trail, with a forested loop at one end.
- Lewiston-Auburn Greenway Trail — About a two-mile loop walk in the cities of Auburn and Lewiston. Quite fun.
- Sherwood Forest Conservation Trail — 78 acres, about 2.4 miles of trails, dogs allowed. Connects to snowmobile trails.
- Lost Valley X-C and snowshoe trails — This is a nice system of trails next to the downhill ski area, maintained by a group of volunteers. The day pass is $10.
- Lake Auburn Community Center Trails — There are a few walking paths, a lot of snowmobile tracks, and a long stretch of gravel road along the lake on this property.
- Salmon Point Trail (and Parcel 4) — The Lake Auburn Watershed Protection Commission has short paths to the lake, the area’s drinking water source.