Map shows trails in Androscoggin County
- Mt. Apatite — I only saw blazes for a 4-mile loop trail in the woods, but according to other maps, there are more trails here. Dogs allowed.
- Barker Mill Trail — A half mile walk along the Androscoggin River. Dogs allowed.
- Pettingill Park and Union Street Greenway — A 1.5-mile or so trail, with a forested loop at one end. Dogs allowed.
- Lewiston-Auburn Greenway Trail — About a two-mile loop walk in the cities of Auburn and Lewiston. Quite fun. Dogs allowed.
- Sherwood Forest Conservation Trail — 78 acres, about 2.4 miles of trails, dogs allowed. Connects to snowmobile trails.