Map shows trails in Androscoggin County.
- Range Pond State Park — On the pond-side of the park, there’s a couple miles of trails. Check out the maps at the beach. Dogs allowed. More trails are across the street.
- Heart of Poland Conservation Area — A pretty trail system, about three miles, and quite hilly at places. Dogs allowed.
- Bragdon Hill Conservation Area — A wooded delight. About three miles of well-marked trails. Dogs allowed.
- Poland Spring Preservation Park — The roughly four miles of trails are groomed in the winter for skiing. Rolling trails. Dogs allowed.
- Waterhouse Brook Trail — There’s more trail here than I marked on my map. Dogs allowed.