Map shows trails in Androscoggin County.
- Range Pond State Park — On the pond-side of the park, there’s a couple miles of trails. Check out the maps at the beach. Dogs allowed. More trails are across the street.
- Heart of Poland Conservation Area — A pretty trail system, about three miles, and quite hilly at places. Dogs allowed.
- Bragdon Hill Conservation Area — A wooded delight. About three miles of well-marked trails. Dogs allowed.
- Poland Spring Preservation Park — The roughly four miles of trails are groomed in the winter for skiing. Rolling trails. Dogs allowed.
- Waterhouse Brook Trail — A short walk along the brook.
- Black Cat Mountain — This 820-foot hill can be hiked via a 1.5-mile dirt road (and snowmobile trail) to a cell tower. At the summit, a looped track brings you to a view.