View larger map
Map shows trails in York County
- East Point Sanctuary — A stunning and popular walk to an open field surrounded by ocean. It’s about .8 miles one way. No dogs allowed.
- Timber Point Trail — Another beauty. A short there-and-back trail (about .8 one way) with beautiful views. No dogs allowed.
- Clifford Park — Holy urban park! This park of about 140 acres has miles of trails. Dogs allowed.
- Biddeford Riverwalk — This is a very short little stroll in the city, around a small section of the river. It’s dramatic and lovely at dusk to walk under the old mills. Dogs should be leashed for their safety, since this is urban.
- Eastern Trail — A great bike path, with lovely off-road sections between South Portland and Kennebunk.