View larger map
Map shows trails in York County
- East Point Sanctuary — A stunning and popular walk to an open field surrounded by ocean. It’s about .8 miles one way. No dogs allowed.
- Southpoint Sanctuary — Across the point from East Point Sanctuary, is this pocket sanctuary with a short boardwalk to the beach.
- Timber Point Trail — A breathtakingly beautiful place, with a historical estate and an island you can walk to at low tide.
- Clifford Park — Holy urban park! This park of about 140 acres has miles of trails.
- Biddeford Riverwalk — This is a very short little stroll in the city, around a small section of the river. It’s dramatic and lovely at dusk to walk under the old mills. Dogs should be leashed for their safety.
- Eastern Trail — A great bike path, with lovely off-road sections between South Portland and Kennebunk.
- Blandings Park Wildlife Sanctuary — 225 acres, 3.1 miles of paths in a pleasant wooded area once home to granite quarries and currently home to endangered Blanding’s turtles.