Map shows trails in Androscoggin County
- Garcelon Bog — This is a wee stroll on a boardwalk. Not really a walk, more like a chance to check out this interesting place and look for birds.
- Thorncrag Nature Sanctuary — A 3- to 4-mile network of trails, with good birding, and even a giant fireplace. Dogs not allowed.
- David Rancourt River Preserve — A 14-acre preserve, with two little sand beaches on the Androscoggin River. Dogs allowed.
- Lewiston-Auburn Greenway Trail — About a two-mile loop walk in the cities of Auburn and Lewiston. Quite fun. Dogs allowed.
- Mount David — A five-minute scramble up a rocky outcropping with nice views. Dogs allowed.