Map shows York County
- Milliken Mills Trails — This is a delightful network of trails on either side of Portland Avenue, with some interesting history. You can do a few shortish loops.
- Blueberry Plains — You can do a roughly one-mile loop here on the easy to follow but unmarked trails.
- Eastern Trail — A great bike path, with lovely off-road sections between South Portland and Kennebunk.
- Guild Park (aka Red and Blue Dot Trails) — Towering old trees in this old-growth forest make for a special, short walk.
- Ted Wells Memorial Trail — Beautiful, short (.5-mile) and easy. Connects via unmarked trails to the Manor Street trail system around the water treatment plant.