View larger map
Map shows trails in Waldo County
- McLellan-Poor Preserve — Easy walking by the reservoir. Two loops totaling a three-or-so mile walk. Dogs allowed.
- Mt. Percival — Walk .3 of a mile through woods to an old tower where once old-fashioned tourists enjoyed amazing views. Now you can’t see much. Dogs allowed.
- Newman Preserve — A 1.3-mile walk (one way) through woods to the edge of Pitcher Pond. Dogs allowed.
- St. Clair Preserve — A very short trail to a gorgeous, peaceful, quiet pond. Excellent swimming spot. You can also swim at the boat launch at the end of the road.
- Piper Stream Preserve — A short one-way walk along a stream. It’s possible to see the remains of what I believe was an old mill.