Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Fuller Farm — A really nice network of trails on 220 acres through fields and woods. Dogs allowed, I think, although birds nest in the fields.
- Scarborough River Wildlife Sanctuary — This town-owned preserve includes about 1.2 miles of paths through meadows and views of the marsh. Dogs allowed.
- Sewall Woods — A shortish walk in 35 acres of woods with wide, well-marked trails on the southern side of the preserve. Dogs allowed.
- Broadturn Farm — A wee wooded walk that doesn’t seem well used. Dogs allowed.
- Libby River Farm — A roughly 1.4-mile walk, with a lovely observation deck of the marsh. Dogs allowed, I think.
- Prouts Neck — An amazing spot, for its character, history, natural beauty and natural history. A must visit! Dogs allowed, and you can walk more than four miles here.
- Pleasant Hill Preserve — A beautiful former farm, this 135-preserve contains the headwaters of the Spurwink River. Dogs allowed, I think.
- Eastern Trail — A great bike path, with lovely off-road sections between South Portland and Kennebunk.
- Warren Woods — A loopy trail systems wends through fields on this 156-acre preserve. More trails planned for the future (as of fall 2017).