Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Presumpscot River Trail, East Bridge Street — A lovely, quiet 1.4-mile trail along the river. From here you can cross the bridge to Riverton Trolley Park.
- Mill Brook Preserve — This trail follows a beautiful brook, with some deep-looking pools. The trail does has a few steep ups and downs.
- Westbrook City Forest — This trail system seems designed for mountain bikers, but the Cascade Trail in the northern section of the forest is pleasant for walking.
- Conant Property — This is a small preserve with granite benches and swings by the Presumpscot River.
- Pride Preserve — 188 acres of forest (some relatively recently harvested) and streams, with many trails following wide, old, flat woods roads.