Map shows trails in Hancock County
- John B Mountain — A really lovely, small mountain, 250 feet high, with a loop trail that’s roughly a mile.
- Snow Natural Area — This is s’no joke! It is very pretty. The loop trail is about 1 mile, with a good chunk running along the Bagaduce River.
- Ferry Landing Preserve — This is where a ferry once connected Brooksville with Castine. It’s a gorgeous spot on the very fast Bagaduce River.
- Holbrook Island Sanctuary — A 1,345-acre state park with mostly well-marked trails taking you through diverse terrain.
- Lookout Rock — A quick .3-mile hike takes you to stunning views of the bay. This is an amazing spot.