Map shows trails in Washington County.
- Commissary Point trails — Two loop trails are worth doing here, each a little over one mile. Rocky Point is the nicer of the two.
- Sandy Cove Trail — While the beginning of this one-mile trail was a bit overgrown when I visited, the unblazed path through the woods is easy to follow. And the ending of the walk is spectacular.
- Bog Brook Cove Preserve — You can walk about six miles here, through interesting, varied terrain, with some lovely spots along the coast.
- Whiting Bay Beach — A short trail system allows you to check out two stony beaches.
- Race Point — One of the Cobscook Shores preserves with a longer trail system, the paths take you through fields and to many spots along the shore with great views, including of the reversing falls.