Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Littlejohn Island Preserve — A 26-acre preserve on the tip of Littlejohn Island, offering fantastic views and cool stone-covered beached. Easy walking. Dogs allowed.
- Fels-Grove Farm Preserve — 55 acres of woods and open fields. Links to West Side Trail. Easy walking. Dogs allowed.
- Pratt’s Brook Park — 220 acres, over six miles of hiking or cross-country skiing. The trails are groomed! Dogs allowed.
- Royal River Park — A one-mile paved trail near the down town. Dogs allowed.
- Sweetsir Farm Preserve — At least 1.5 miles of walking on this 30-acre plot, much of it along the Royal River. Dogs allowed.
- Sligo Road Property — A quick jaunt through 35 acres of open meadowland and along the Royal River. Dogs allowed.
- Frank Knight Forest — Two or so miles of trails through 75 acres of mature forest and two small but nice meadows. Dogs allowed.
- Spear Farm Estuary Preserve — A beautiful mile or two ramble by a wide salt marsh and sweet pond, with views of the Royal River. Easy walking. 55 acres. Dogs allowed.
- West Side Trail — A long, winding trail, lovely in some spots, through the woods near the power lines. Some rough patches and road crossings. Excellent for mountain biking. Dogs allowed but they must be on leash in the segment between Drinkwater Point Road to the Cousins Island Bridge.