Map shows trails in Oxford County
- Bishop Cardinal, Sucker Brook, and Moose Pond Preserves — All together this trail system is a little over two miles, although it connects to Lord and Pine Hill trail systems. Dogs allowed.
- Sabattus Mountain — A 1.5-mile hike up a smallish mountain with nice views. Dogs allowed.
- John A. Segur Wildlife Refuge — A 578-acre reserve, with a good view over Sucker Brook. Dogs allowed.
- Kezar River Reserve — A 1-mile trail, with a view over Kezar River. Dogs allowed.
- Chip Stockford Reserve — A 1-mile loop. Dogs allowed.