Map shows trails in Oxford County
- Bishop Cardinal, Sucker Brook, and Moose Pond Preserves — All together this trail system is a little over two miles, although it connects to Lord and Pine Hill trail systems.
- Sabattus Mountain — A 1.5-mile hike up a small mountain with nice views.
- John A. Segur Wildlife Refuge — A 578-acre reserve, with a good view over Sucker Brook.
- Kezar River Reserve — A 1-mile trail, with a view over Kezar River.
- Chip Stockford Reserve — A 1-mile loop.
- Heald and Bradley Pond Reserve — An 802-preserve with three small hills (two with okay views), wetlands, and two ponds. Several miles of trails, plus a .7-mile wheelchair accessible path.
- Long Meadow Brook Reserve — A 98-acre preserve on a former tree harvesting plot with (somewhat steep) short trails heading down to a bog with views of distant mountains.