Map shows trails in Hancock County
- The Surry Forest — This large tract of more than 2,000 acres was harvested in 2016, and you can walk on 9 miles of logging roads.
- Patten Stream Preserve — The stream makes a pleasant backdrop for a walk on this 41-acre preserve.
- Carter, Firth, and Talalay Preserves — Three preserves (officially one preserve, two sanctuaries) are connected via one trail system, for a walk by a bay and through the woods.
- Osgood Trail — A 1-mile forested trail, with a .6-mile loop, lies behind the Osgood athletic field.
- Morgan Bay Zendo Contemplative Path — Go for a short (.3 mile) but charming walk in the forest, or even better, stay for a bit and meditate when the center is offering sessions!