Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Twin Brook Recreation Area — A 240-acre town-owned park, great for skiing. There are about 5 miles or so of trails here, including one paved section for wheelchairs. Dogs allowed.
- Town Forest — This trail through managed woods is about 1.5 or so miles long. Lovely, easy path! Dogs allowed.
- Rines Forest — This 216-acre wooded conserve offers a sylvan stream, wide trails and about 3 miles of easy walking. Dogs allowed.
- Bruce Hill (Knight’s Pond Preserve) — There’s nearly 300 acres of public land here, with three or four miles of trails and some inclines. Views from the high point, on Blueberry Hill, are nice for coastal Maine, as is Knight’s Pond, which is a good place to ice skate. Dogs allowed.
- Cross-town trail — A linked network of trails through Windham, Falmouth and Cumberland.