View larger map
Map shows trails in Oxford County
- Ordway Grove — A sweet and easy 0.7-mile trail near town with lookouts over the lake.
- Railroad Trail (or Rail Trail)— This well-made wheelchair-accessible path follows an old train track. It’s about 0.8 miles.
- Shepard’s Farm Preserve — This preserve has many fabulous offerings: wooden totem-like sculptures, meadows, wheelchair-accessible trails, bike paths, a long, beautiful boardwalk. If you’d like to teach your children to love mountain bikes, this is the trail for you!
- Roberts Farm — 7.5 miles of trails here, about 5 groomed in the winter for Nordic skiing.
- Speck Ponds Trail System — Note that this hike is on private property and there may be restrictions for public access. The trailhead begins in Albany, but the majority of the land and the two ponds are in Norway. This is a roughly 3.5-mile trail system that loops around two quiet, undeveloped ponds.
- Lake Pennesseewassee Park — A tiny park packed with amenities, including a swimming beach, boat launch, playgrounds, exercise equipment, basketball court and volleyball court.