View larger map
Map shows trails in Oxford County
- Ordway Grove — A sweet, easy, .5-mile trail near town with lookouts over the lake.
- Railroad Trail — This path follows an old train track, it’s about .8 miles and not very well tended, or wasn’t when I was there in the fall of 2016.
- Shepard’s Farm Preserve — By next year, this preserve will connect with the easy Witt Swamp trail, which boardwalks and views of the swamp. If you’d like to train your kid how to ride mountain bikes, this is the trail for you! It’s really well made.
- Roberts Farm — 7.5 miles of trails here, about 5 groomed in the winter for Nordic skiing.
- Speck Ponds Trail System — Note that this hike is on private property and there may be restrictions for public access. The trailhead begins in Albany, but the majority of the land and the two ponds are in Norway. This is a roughly 3.5-mile trail system that loops around two quiet, undeveloped ponds.