View larger map
Map shows Cumberland County
- Sebago to the Sea Trail, Section One — This section is 2.8 miles, and includes access to a small beach outside of the no-swimming zone. Dogs allowed.
- Sebago to the Sea Trail, Section Two, Otter Ponds Area — This is a 13.5-mile system of popular trails, popular with skiers and dog walkers. It connects to the long-distance trail to Casco Bay and to the Mountain Division Trail.
- More of the Sea to Sebago Trail — Here’s a map and more info about the long-distance biking trail.
- St. Joseph’s College trails — Three miles of well-tended running trails here, suitable for a durable wheelchair.
- Randall Orchards — As of 2018, there is a 1.5-mile trail on this large protected farm. More trails are planned.