Map shows Sagadahoc County
- Transfer Station Trails — Miles of trails here, some of them unmarked. Some of the trails are designed for mountain bikes (thus, are very squiggly!). Dogs allowed.
- Recreational Fields Trail — The trails at Topsham Recreation Fields run for a couple of miles. Dogs permitted.
- Cathance River Preserve and River Corridor Trails — Lovely and long, this a great walk. No dogs allowed.
- Bradley Pond Farm Preserve — Here you can walk the perimeters of a farm’s fields, as well as look out over Bradley Pond and surrounding wetlands. Dogs not allowed.
- Ravine Trails — It kind of feels like you’ve stepped into an enchanted place when you leave the curb behind for the Ravine Trails. You’re close to commerce and development yet enveloped in quiet, lovely nature here. Dogs allowed. Trail network about 1.5 miles.
- Town Landing Trail — A .3-mile trail along the Androscoggin River. Dogs allowed. Be sure to park at 29 Elm Street or by the old fire station on Green Street.
- Topsham Bike Path — This paved trail will one day connect Main Street to the Androscoggin River Path, via the Highlands community.
- Mt. Ararat School Trails — There are more than three miles of wide, hilly trails behind the high school. There’s an old fire tower and a modern radio tower on this land, and, unfortunately, quite a bit of litter.