Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Clark’s Pond Trail — Why not take a walk instead of go shopping? There’s about 2.5 miles of trails (retracing your steps) along Long Creek. Dogs allowed. If you’re inspired, you can bring a trash bag and pick up litter.
- Hinckley Park — A delightful 40-acre park close to Millcreek Plaza with two ponds and about a 1-mile loop trail. Dogs allowed.
- Greenbelt Walkway — Walk more than 5 miles one way on a paved path. Or cycle it! Dogs allowed.
- And connected to the Greenbelt, the Eastern Trail — This is a long-distance bike path. The off-road sections are great.
- Spring Point Shoreway — A heavenly little walk (1.5- to 2ish-miles, or shorter) with a lot of interesting pieces: a sandy beach, history, a light house. Dogs allowed except probably not on the beach in the summer.
- Long Creek Trail — A mile walk along the creek, good for locals.
- Trout Brook Nature Area — A really lovely “pocket” park, with a few short trails.