Map shows trails in Lincoln County
- Bass Rock — This is a wee walk, about a half mile, with views and a chance to check out a mysterious hole.
- Bearce-Allen Nature Preserve — Go here for a fun, interpretative walk and to test your basic tree identifying skills! A roughly 2-mile hike if you include adjacent Norgal Preserve.
- Bristol Recreational Trail — A short 1-mile or so hike, dogs allowed, next to the local school. Views over the tidal river.
- Crooked Farm and Sproul Preserves — Almost four miles of walking, through meadows, forest, along the Pemaquid River and quiet ponds.
- La Verna Nature Preserve — Amazing, dramatic, thrilling! A forested trail takes you to a dramatic section of the Atlantic coastline. Popular. About three miles of walking here.
- Rachel Carson Salt Pond Preserve — A historical preserve, a favorite spot of Rachel Carson’s. Across the street from the rocky shore is a short looped trail through the forest. No dogs allowed.
- Hatchtown Preserve — Two shortish loops on 35 acres. Pretty views of Pemaquid River wetlands.
- Cosima’s Preserve — A 1-mile(ish) loop includes a short spur to a flat ledge looking out over a wide stretch of the Pemaquid River.
- Keyes Woods Preserve — A 70-acre preserve with a few possible loops that bring you to the shore of the marshy Pemaquid River.