View larger map
Map shows trails in Cumberland County
- Bald Pate Mountain Preserve — A lovely, moderately easy walk (about .5-mile) to an open summit with beautiful views all around. There are more trails in this network. Dogs allowed.
- Pondicherry Park — 66 wooded acres with a field, a covered bridge, a spring and a brook, very close to town. Dogs allowed.
- Holt Pond Preserve — A 4.5-mile or so walk around a pretty pond. No dogs allowed, wet and marshy, with lots of boardwalks. No dogs allowed.
- Pleasant Mountain — A glorious 2,000-foot mountain, with 10 miles of trails, great views, well-marked trails, and a fair number of hikers. Dogs allowed.
- Stevens Brook Trail — This is a two-mile, there-and-back trail that laces through the town of Bridgton. Because there are some sections along roads, take care if you bring your pup. The trail is pretty flat. HI highly recommend you bring a map with you!