Map shows trails in Lincoln County
- Walpole Woods — About a 1.1-mile loop through quiet woods. Includes a small wetland.
- Plummer Point — 2.2 miles or so on a 71-acre preserve that offers views of gorgeous coves along Damariscotta River and Long Cove.
- Seal Cove Shore Preserve — 1.3-mile wooded loop with views of Seal Cove.
- Tracy Shore — A network of trails, about 1.5 miles in total, one of which leads to an overlook with beautiful views over a river cove.
- Library Park — A short walk, which connects to Tracy Shore, and also offers access to the shore of John’s Bay.
- Darling Marine Center — This hub of marine research and education invites walkers onto its roughly 3.5-mile network of trails, some of which edge a narrow cove and the Damariscotta River.
- Rutherford Island Preserve — A delightful .4-mile walk takes you to a lookout over Damariscotta River, with a bench.