Map shows trails in Lincoln County
- Walpole Woods — About a 1.1-mile loop through quiet woods. Includes a small wetland.
- Plummer Point — 2.2 miles or so on a 71-acre preserve that offers views of sweet coves along Damariscotta River and Long Cove. Dogs allowed.
- Seal Cove Shore Preserve — 1.3-mile wooded loop with views of Seal Cove. Dogs allowed.
- Tracy Shore — A network of trails, about 1.5 miles in total, one of which leads to an overlook with beautiful views over a river cove. Dogs allowed.
- Library Park — A short walk, which connects to Tracy Shore, and also offers access to the shore of John’s Bay. Dogs allowed.